Friday, September 18, 2009

Whats the noise all about ???

It is very simple.......



There is only one prayer I have - May I be able to do unto others what my heart tells me to, and not what they have done unto me.

There is only one thing I aspire for - To be able to give my best in whatever I do.

There is only one thing that I love - my"self", and all those whom I love are a part of that "self".

There is only one thing that I respect - courage, and I make no exceptions based on situations or consequences to acts of courage.

There is only thing I believe in - love. Love can do wonderful things to us.It can make us better human beings with bigger hearts.It can stir our minds, give us courage and enlighten our souls.It can create empathy and compassion.It can make us selfless and generous.Love alone is the only religion the world needs.

There is only one thing that I look forward to eagerly - a joyful smile on a loved one's face. There is something magical about that smile, it brightens up your day and makes you feel grateful to be alive.

There is just one thing that I fear - being disappointed by someone I love. Disappointment is neither measurable nor tangible. True disappointment comes when you do not expect anything from a person.You see that person as a part of yourself with all that you consider good and worth standing for, you then decide to give up your everything to this thing of beauty that you worship. Then one day you wake up to a stranger. Your thing of beauty is broken and a part of you is gone.

There is only one prized possession I have - my freedom. I shall not give up my freedom for anything. My freedom is priceless to me.

There is only one thing that makes me sad - the human state.The fact that the human being is a sad, dissatisfied creature makes me sad.

No comments: